I am OBSESSED with these muffins. Chocolate banana is definitely one of my favorite favor combinations. I guarantee you that they’ll all be gone minutes after you make them. Even better they are GF, vegan, and refined sugar-free. Can’t get any better than that!!
Chocolate Banana Brownie Muffins
Makes about 12 muffins
- 2.5 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax and 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or nut butter
- Dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit then grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
2. Mash the bananas in a large bowl and add all of the wet ingredients, including the coconut sugar until combined.
3. Then add in the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips if desired.
4. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 way full and bake for 30-35 minutes.
5. Cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!!