Gf Berry Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
The moment you’ve all been waiting for.. GF BERRY OAT MUFFINS!! I eat way too many of these muffins each time I make them. They are just toooo good. Tastes just like summer in a muffin!! See the recipe below!!
Gf Berry Oat Breakfast Muffins
Makes about 12 muffins
- 2 1/4 cup gf quick oats
- 1/2 cups almond flour
-2 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 cup avocado oil
-1/2 cup coconut sugar
-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
-1 cup mixed berries (I used a mix of raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and line a cupcake tin with liners or you can grease it instead.
2. Whisk all dry ingredients (excluding coconut sugar) together in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Whisk all the wet ingredients (including coconut sugar) together in a separate bowl until combined. Fold in the dry ingredients and then fold in mixed berries. Let batter sit 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Fill cupcake liners ~ 3/4 full. Add a few extra berries on top!! Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool in the fridge for about 10 minutes before taking them out or you can cool them by putting them in the freezer which speeds up the process. Enjoy!!