Since everything’s better mini, I think it’s time you make these mini banana bread muffins. These almost reminded me of banana donut holes and were super fun to make. Full recipe below!
Gf Mini Cinnamon Sugar Banana Muffins
1/2 cup salted butter softened
3/4 cup coconut sugar
2 eggs room temp
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup mashed banana
1 3/4 cup @cup4cup gf multipurpose flour (sifted)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup vegan buttermilk (1/2 cup plant milk (room temp) + 1/2 tbsp vinegar) let sit for one min until curdled
Melted butter or coconut oil
Coconut sugar + cinnamon
1. preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
Grease mini muffin tin with butter or coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth and slightly fluffy. Use medium-high speed.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time for about 2-3 minutes. The mixture should be light and airy.
4. Add in mashed banana and vanilla until combined. It’s ok if the mixture is slightly separated.
5. In another bowl, whisk together the sifted gf flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder. Set aside.
6. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients a little bit at a time, alternating with the vegan buttermilk.
7. Fill muffin tins 3/4 way full
8. Bake 15 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Let cool, dip tops in melted butter/coconut oil, and then in cinnamon sugar. (I used a mixture of coconut sugar and cinnamon) enjoy!!