PB&J is SUCH a classic am I right?? It is definitely one of my childhood favorites and these cookies brought back so many memories. Recipe below!!
Gf PB&J Oat Cookies
makes 1 dozen cookies
(Makes about 1 dozen cookies)
1 cup smooth unsweetened peanut butter
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup superfine oat flour
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 tsp of salt (if your peanut butter is salted omit the salt)
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
dash of cinnamon
1. preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl with a spatula until fully combined. Set to chill in the freezer for about 5-10 min to let dough thicken and become less sticky.
4. Roll into small balls and place about 1.5 inches apart on a baking sheet. Flatten the cookie dough balls slightly. Press 2-3 blueberries in the center.
5. Bake for 6-9 minutes. I usually do 6-7 minutes for a chewier cookie. It’s okay if the middle is slightly soft.
6. Cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy!!