Gf Brownie S’mores Cookies
1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
1/4 cup creamy almond butter
3/4 coconut sugar
1 egg (room temp)
1 tbsp warm plant milk (I used @ ripplefoods)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/3 cup fine almond flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or a lil extra)
1/4 cup coarse gf graham cracker crumbs (plus extra)
1/4 cup mini marshmallows (plus extra)
1. preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream the unsalted butter, almond butter, and coconut sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the egg and mix in at low speed until just combined. Then add the 1 tbsp of warm almond milk and 2 tsp vanilla extract and mix on low speed until just combined. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a spatula until a thick dough forms. Fold in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs.
5. Roll the dough into ~1.5 inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (Press the dough balls down a bit before baking) add extra topping if you want:) Bake for 7-9 min. Try not to over-bake if you want a gooey fudgy cookie! Let cool slightly and enjoy!!