Looking for the banana bread of your dreams? Well, here it is. The most fudgy, moist, delicious chocolate banana bread EVER! Recipe below!
Gf Double Chocolate Banana Bread
makes 2 mini loaves
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup very ripe mashed banana
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond milk room temp
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease 2 mini loaf pans with coconut oil.
2. Whisk the almond flour, oat flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together until combined.
3. Then whisk the eggs, mashed banana, coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla, and almond milk until combined. Then pour the dry ingredients slowly into the wet. Fold with a spatula to combine. Then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into 2 mini greased loaf pans (top with sliced banana and chocolate chunks if your want). bake for 35-45 minutes. The top should be slightly cracked and a toothpick should come out clean. (Bake times may vary based on the oven you are using) Cool completely and enjoy!! Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!!