Another healthy energy bite recipe coming your way!! And get excited because these are sweetened with BANANAS!! They are honestly so good I'm drooling just thinking about them. Check out the super easy recipe below!
Banana Energy Bites (gf, vegan, refined sugar free)
- 2 large ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (or quick oats)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate chips (as many as you want!!)
1. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl with a spatula until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
2. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to allow the oats to soak up the moisture and to make the dough less sticky. Then roll into bite-sized balls and place on a plate lined with parchment paper. Enjoy!! Store in the refrigerator.