No Bake Brownie Bites
Makes 6 Bites
- 1/2 cup medjool dates or about 8-9 dates (soaked in hot water for 30 min and dried)
- 2.5 tbsp drippy almond butter
- 2 tbsp oat flour (I used store bought)
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
optional —> For chocolate coating I melted dark chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl
1. In a food processor, add all ingredients together. On low speed, pulse until the mixture is well blended and starts to clump together. If too dry, add more nut butter or maple syrup and if too sticky, add a bit more oat flour. You should be able to roll the dough in your hands without sticking. Freezing the dough can also help with rolling.
2. Evenly roll dough into bite-sized balls and set on a plate with parchment paper.
3. Optional: Coat in melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt!