Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups
Can you guess what my favorite candy is?? You guessed it... Reese’s!! I wanted to make a healthier version of my favorite candy and they turned out absolutely delicious!! I actually used my edible cookie dough recipe for the filling so if you like this recipe, be sure to check that one out too!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups (gf & vegan)
Makes about 12 cups
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp peanut or nut butter
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
1. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake wrappers.
2. Mix all ingredients for the cookie dough until a dough forms. Fold in chocolate chips and set aside.
3. Melt 2 cups of dark chocolate chips in a microwave or melt on the stovetop until smooth.
4. With a spoon, pour a chocolate layer at the bottom of each cupcake wrapper. Make sure it is even. Then roll a small ball of cookie dough and flatten it slightly. Place gently on top of the layer of chocolate. Freeze for 5 minutes.
5. With the remaining chocolate cover the cookie dough on each cup to create the chocolate top. Freeze for another 5-10 minutes until solid and enjoy!!