Updated: Oct 4
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups (gf & vegan)
Makes about 12 cups
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp peanut or nut butter
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
1. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake wrappers.
2. Mix all ingredients for the cookie dough until a dough forms. Fold in chocolate chips and set aside.
3. Melt 2 cups of dark chocolate chips in a microwave or melt on the stovetop until smooth.
4. With a spoon, pour a chocolate layer at the bottom of each cupcake wrapper. Make sure it is even. Then roll a small ball of cookie dough and flatten it slightly. Place gently on top of the layer of chocolate. Freeze for 5 minutes.
5. With the remaining chocolate cover the cookie dough on each cup to create the chocolate top. Freeze for another 5-10 minutes until solid and enjoy!!