These are the best and easiest cookies EVER!! So so excited to share the recipe. After a day of experimenting in the kitchen, I finally came up with the perfect recipe. The cookies came out so chewy and soft, yet crispy on the edges with the perfect amount of sweetness. If you feel like baking cookies but need a quick recipe, this one is for you!!
Easy & Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes about 16 cookies
- 1 cup smooth unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup superfine almond flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ~1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or a little extra)
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl with a spatula until fully combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Roll into small balls and place about 1.5 inches apart on a baking sheet. Flatten the cookie dough balls slightly. You can also sprinkle some sea salt on top.
5. Bake for 6-9 minutes. I usually do 6-7 minutes for a chewier cookie. It’s okay if the middle is slightly soft.
6. Cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy!!