If you don't make these cookies, I don’t know what you’re doing with your life because THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD!! This recipe took me forever to perfect, but man, was it worth it. If you make these, let me know how it turned out and tag @the_everything_baker!
Gf Brownie Cookies
Makes about 12 cookies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 3/4 coconut sugar
- 1 egg (room temp)
- 1 tbsp warm plant milk (I used almond)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 cup fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (or a little extra;) )
1. preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream the unsalted butter, almond butter, and coconut sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the egg and mix in at low speed until just combined. Then add the 1 tbsp of warm almond milk and 2 tsp vanilla extract and mix on low speed until just combined. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a spatula until a thick dough forms. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Roll the dough into ~1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (Press the dough balls down a bit before baking) Bake for 7-9 min. Try not to over-bake if you want a gooey fudgy cookie! Let cool slightly and enjoy!!