Updated: Oct 4
Gf Cake Bites
How I made them:
- 1 9-inch round gf yellow cake from @cup4cup gf cake mix
- ~1/3 cup of homemade vanilla buttercream frosting or @simplemills dairy free vanilla frosting
(you may need more based on how dry your cake is)
- dark chocolate chips and sprinkles
1. Make your cake of choice and let cool completely. Use your hands to crumble into small pieces. Then add in your frosting and mix until a “dough” forms.
2. Roll into balls and coat in melted dark chocolate chips. Top with some sprinkles for decoration.
3. Set in the fridge until chocolate is solidified and enjoy!!