Updated: Apr 9, 2021
Brownies, but with a secret ingredient: bananas! Believe it or not, bananas actually create the perfect fudgy brownie texture. Make these for breakfast, dessert, or a delicious snack!
Gf Fudgy Banana Brownies
makes about 12 brownies
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 large bananas)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips plus more for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix together mashed banana, almond butter, egg, and coconut sugar until combined with a spatula.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the rest of your dry ingredients and then fold the dry ingredients into the wet. Fold in chocolate chips and then pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle a few more chocolate chips on top if you’d like.
4. Bake 25-30 min or until a toothpick comes out semi-clean with a few crumbs attached. Cool the brownies and enjoy!!