Healthy Gf Banana Bread & Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Can we just take a moment and admire this beautiful loaf of banana bread?? honestly, the frosting takes it to a whole other level.... and it is GOOD!! Let’s just say both loaves were completely gone by the end of the day;)
Healthy Gf Banana Bread
makes 2 mini loafs
Banana Bread Ingredients:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour/starch
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup very ripe mashed banana
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup almond milk room temp
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup (4oz) cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup +1 tbsp organic powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease 2 mini loaf pans with coconut oil
2. Whisk the almond flour, arrowroot flour/starch, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together until combined.
3. Then whisk the eggs, mashed banana, coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla, and almond milk until combined. Then pour the dry ingredients slowly into the wet. Fold with a spatula to combine.
4. pour batter into 2 mini greased loaf pans. bake for 35-45 minutes. The top should be slightly cracked and a toothpick should come out clean. (Bake times may vary based on the oven you are using) Cool completely and enjoy!! Store in refrigerator.
Beat butter and cream cheese together until creamy and fluffy. Then add in the powdered sugar, a little bit at a time, mixing on low speed in between. Then add in vanilla and cinnamon. Frost the fully cooled loaves and enjoy!!