Chocolate + banana + peanut butter = heaven. Trust me, you won't be able to eat just one of these cookies;) Recipe below!
Healthy PB Banana Cookies (no added sugar!!)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gf quick oats @bobsredmill
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional for extra sweetness)
- dark chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. In a large bowl mash the bananas. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth with a spatula.
2. With a cookie scoop, transfer some dough (depending on how big you want your cookies) onto a pan with parchment paper. The dough is sticky so you may have to shape/flatten it to make it look more like a cookie.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes. It’s ok for the cookies to be slightly soft. Cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!!