Who loves snacking?? I know I definitely do:) I decided to make some chocolate brownie bites as a snack one afternoon and they were absolutely delicious!! My whole family devoured them. These protein bites are one of my new favorite nutrient-rich snacks!!
Protein Brownie Bites
- 2/3 cup fine almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy almond butter unsweetened
- 4 tsp maple syrup
1. In a small bowl mix all ingredients together until a dough forms. If the dough is too dry add more maple syrup or a little almond/nut milk. If it is too wet add a bit more almond flour. **The consistency of the dough usually depends on the consistency of the almond butter.
2. Roll dough into bite-size balls.
3. Roll in any topping (coconut flakes taste amazing) and store in the fridge on a plate with parchment paper. Enjoy!!