The Best Fudgy No-Bake Brownies
Don't feel like baking in the oven?? This is the recipe for you!! These brownies are outrageously delicious and are super fudgy, chewy, and easy to make!! Even better? No baking required! Recipe below:)
The Best Fudgy No-Bake Brownies (gf, vegan, refined sugar free)
Makes about 9 brownies
- 2 cups of pitted dates (I used deglet noor dates)
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 pinches of salt
1. Soak dates in warm water for about 10-15 minutes. Then transfer them into a food processor and grind the dates into a thick paste. Add a little water to make the consistency more like a paste and less crumbly. I used about 4 tbsp of warm water.
2. Transfer the date paste to a large bowl. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix with a spatula until fully combined.
3. In a 9x9 pan lined with parchment paper, press down the brownie into an even layer. Set in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes or until firm. Cut into squares and serve!!
*Store in the refrigerator