The Best Gf Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
My family LOVES banana bread and we usually use this one recipe that always turns out super well. However, the original recipe is not gf, so I decided to change that and make a recipe of my own!! I think you all need this amazing banana bread in your life!!
Gf Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temp.
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 eggs room temp.
- 1.5 cups gf flour (I used @cup4cup )
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 dark Chocolate chips or chopped nuts
1. cream butter, sugar, and eggs
2. Sift the dry ingredients and combine with the butter mixture. Mix well.
3. Add the bananas, Greek yogurt or sour cream, and vanilla. Stir well. Fold in chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into 4 greased mini bread pans or 1 large pan. Bake the 4 mini bread pans for about 30 minutes and the large loaf pan for about an hour. Make sure a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool on a cooling rack, slice, and enjoy!!