Updated: Mar 1, 2021
No matter what you do, pumpkin never goes out of style. This pumpkin bread is out of this world!! It is everything pumpkin bread should be; moist, fluffy, and full of pumpkin spice flavor. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Super Moist Gf Pumpkin Bread
Bake time 30-32 minutes
Makes two mini pumpkin loafs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour/starch
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup coconut oil room temp
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional plus more for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. 2. Grease two mini loaf pans. I used this brand: https://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Metallic-Commercial-Non-Stick-Mini/dp/B003YKGQVK (or you can use one large loaf pan)
3. Mix all ingredients together. Make sure the coconut oil is completely mixed in. You can also use a hand mixer for this. The batter should be thick, smooth, and slightly wet.
4. Pour equal amounts of batter into the two mini loaf pans or 1 regular loaf pan and bake for about 30-40 minutes in a mini loaf pan and 50-60 minutes in a regular loaf pan. Bake until firm in the middle and toothpick comes out clean:
5. Let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!! It’s super good out of the refrigerator also!!